Android device’s applications can be updated through easy steps. There are two methods to update your applications: one is a manual update process, and the other is an automatic update.
Manual Android Application Update
- First, open the Play store app on your Android device.
- Tap on the three-lined icon that is placed on the top left side of your screen.
- Now tap on the option of My Apps and Games.
- Tap on the “Update” option.
- Now install the Android applications, tap on the Update All option and agree to its terms and conditions to continue the process.
Also read:How to unlock a snapchat account?
Auto Android Application Update
- The first step is to explore the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Now tap on the three-lined icon that is located on the top left side of the display.
- You will see the Settings options on which you need to tap to open it.
- Then tap on Auto-Update Android Apps, which is placed in the general section.
- You will see two options of auto-update: Auto-update Android via mobile cellular data, Auto-update Android via WiFi Connection. Choose as per your requirement.