- If you face issues while uninstalling any Mac PC program, you can take a guide from this article. With this instruction, you can easily solve your query about uninstalling the program on your Mac computer.
- First of all, open the Finder, then click on Finder’s application, which relates a blue face.
- Now, click on the Applications. It is a folder placed on the left-hand side of the Finder’s window.
- Locate the program that you need to uninstall on your Mac. Scroll down by the programs here until you get a symbol for the program you require to delete. If the program is located inside a folder, you need to double-click the folder to explore it and search for an uninstaller application. If there is an uninstaller application, you can skip to the next section.
- Choose the program’s icon and click on the icon of the program once to elect it.
- Then, click on the file. It is a menu object located in the left corner of the display. Doing so assists a drop-down menu.
- Click on the Move to Trash option. You will get this near the base of the File drop-down menu. You can also press the Command+Delete on your system’s keyboard to transfer the file to the Trash. You may assist in entering your password. If so, mention the password that you manage to unlock your Mac computer.
Also read: How to take a screenshot on MAC?
- The next step is to click and hold the icon of Trash. The Trash icon is located in your Mac’s Dock. Hold it for a second. A pop-up menu will develop above the icon of Trash.
- Click on the Empty Trash. It is located in the pop-up menu. Performing so removes the Trash’s contents, including the program you just transferred to the Trash icon. By this action, the program is uninstalled on your Mac system.