By default, the name of the YouTube Channel you make is your Google Account name, and you will have to switch the name of your Channel if you wish to do so manually, but there are certain things you need to keep in mind before you switch it.
The Channel name can only be swapped every 90 days thrice. If you decide to swap the name on any of your Google accounts, the same change will be made in all of Google’s services.
It might take a few days for the name to update on your YouTube Channel. You will also need to update your new name if you have converted the language of the name of your Channel with Channel translations.
If you cannot change your name in your YouTube account, that could be because a business or a school manages your account, and for that, it is recommended you contact the administrator.
Also Read: How To Block People On YouTube?
Changing Channel Name
- Step one is that you open the YouTube application or web browser (depending on the device).
- The next step is to click on your profile picture that will be available on the top right of the window.
- Once you do that, click on the option “Your Channel“.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on “Settings“.
- Next, you have to select “Edit“.
- Enter the name that you have updated and once you are done, select “Done“.